CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 9, 2007

Fluke or The Start of Something New?

Okay, so today has been a CRAZY day!!!! Yesterday Jon and I were talking about whether or not Kaylin is ready to potty train. She has gotten into the habit of bringing us a diaper and wipes when she needs a new diaper. So I was thinking well maybe she is ready to start potty training but Jon said no because she is telling us after she goes to the bathroom not before she goes. Well, this morning she brought me a diaper after she woke up and I changed her diaper and we ate breakfast and she started playing. Then a few hours later, she came over to me and patted her belly and said "pah". I said "Do you need to go potty?" and she said "YEAH!" I was thinking yeah right there is no way, but I thought I would indulge her and I took off her pants and diaper and sat her down on the potty. Wouldn't you know after about two minutes of just sitting there I said "Are you sure you need to go potty?" and she said "Yeah" and she went!!!!!!! I just sat there in amazement! I told her I was very proud of her and that she was such a big girl!!! Needless to say I think this is just a freak accident but who knows it could be the start of a whole new world for us!

0 comments: