CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!

Okay, so I was going to save all my money from my birthday and christmas to buy a new camera. A Nikon D40, it is a small, cute, digital slr. Well, Jon surprised me with it for my birthday, so played with the camera some on Friday night (since Friday was my birthday), and then we went to the park today and took some pictures of Kaylin. So here are some of the photos I took. Some of these we are going to send in as head shoots to try to get Kaylin into modeling and maybe even some tv.......we will see what happens.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

These pictures are gorgeous!!! She looks so adorable!!! I bet you're having fun with that camera!

Amanda said...

PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :) :) :)