CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

So as some of you have already heard we are going to be having another baby!!! I am 8 weeks and 2 days today. The baby will be coming in September. We are very excited that we are finally able to tell everyone that we are expecting again. It has been a rough year of trying and some loss but we know God has everything under control and that he has a plan and a purpose for everything.

Kaylin is doing really well so far with the idea of there being a new baby. Everyday she askes if she can see the baby and she doesn't understand that she can't see it right now. I told her that mommy would bring home a picture for her to see on Tuesday after I have my appointment. Our biggest concern about having another baby was having Kaylin potty trained before the new baby came and that is one less thing we have to worry about. Yes that is correct our two and half year old is fully potty trained. She sleeps in her underwear at night with no problem and it has happened soon enough into this pregnancy that I don't think there will be any backstepping when the baby comes. She is pretty funny when it comes to talking about baby stuff. Before we found out that I was pregnant I was talking to Kaylin and asked her if she wanted mommy to have another baby and she said yes, so then I asked her if she wanted mommy to have a baby boy or a baby girl and she said "No baby turtle!". I thought that was just the cutest thing!

Also, we were in the car on our way home from eating dinner on Friday night and we asked Kaylin what she wanted to name the baby and she just said "Um....., booger". Jon and I started laughing and said you want to name the baby in mommy's tummy booger and she said "No the baby in Kaylins tummy...Booger." It's amazing how since mommy has a baby in her tummy now she thinks she has one in her tummy too. She told me the other day that her tummy hurt and I asked her if she felt sick and she said " No baby in tummy!" It has been very cute so far and we can't wait to see how everything goes for the next 7 months.

Keep tuning in regularly and we will try to keep you updated with every appointment we have!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I am so happy for you guys. I remember alexia nursing her baby doll while i nursed patrick.