CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh NO!

On Monday at my doctors appointment things did not go so well. I was feeling fantastic however my blood pressure was up, it was 158/102. So the doctor increased my blood pressure medication and told me that I would have to come back to visit him in two weeks. So my next appointment is going to be on April 29th and if my blood pressure is still high then they will be changing my blood pressure medication. Dr. Atkins is really wanting to get my blood pressure under control before I start the second half of my pregnancy. He is trying to prevent me from having to go on bed rest and hopefully it will work. Jon and I are trying to be optimistic but it is hard when we have already been through this before.

0 comments: