CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Getting Better

So I went to the doctors office on Tuesday. My blood pressure was okay, not great but it is definitely getting better! It was 126/90, like I said not great but getting better. The doctor did ask me if there was anyway that my job could put me in a position to where I would be sitting instead of standing all day. I told him that I didn't think that was possible and he said that may be something we will have to look more closely at in the coming weeks. My weight has been an interesting subject this time. When I was pregnant with Kaylin, I was gaining weight like no other. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't keep from gaining weight. Well this time I have not gained any weight, I have actually lost weight. And it seems like I will be all baby this time which will be AWESOME!!! I am feeling the baby move now which is fantastic, now it just needs to get a little bigger so that Kaylin and Jon can feel it move. I go back to the doctor in two weeks and they will do a sonogram/check-up and we will see if my doctor thinks it is a girl. I am holding out hope that maybe it is a boy. A girl can dream can't she. Jon's not as optomistic as I am which is out of the ordinary for us, usually he is the optomistic one. We will keep everyone updated though as soon as we find out anymore information.

0 comments: