CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Here Comes Baby!!!!

Okay so for those of you who may not already know, they have moved up the c-section to this week.

When I went to the doctor last Thursday my blood pressure was 128/100 so they sent me to the hospital and I have been here since. Today is the first day that I have had consistently good blood pressures. The rest of the time I have been here they have been extremely high, accompanied with a headache that just wouldn't go away. They gave me something other than Tylenol and I finally had a day with out a headache! Yay! So delivery is set for Wednesday and the only thing that we ask is that if you would like to come and visit to please call Jon or myself before you come up. We want to thank everyone for their prayer support through this entire ordeal and we look forward to welcoming our newest little family member! We will post pics as soon as she is here.

0 comments: