CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome Lauren James Anderson

We want to let everyone know that Lauren James Anderson is now here and doing very well. She was born on September 10 at 12:50 pm, she weighed 6lbs 14.8oz and was 18in. She is such a blessing to us all and we are so happy that she is finally here. As for me I am also doing really well. The blood pressure has gone down since delivery and I feel FANTASTIC! As you all know they delivered by c-section (which went really well) and I only had to stay in the hospital for two days after delivery. Since I was doing so well with the healing process we were able to leave the hospital on Friday instead of having to wait until Saturday or Sunday. We want to thank everyone for all of their prayers and thank you to those of you who came to visit, it really meant a lot to us. I will put up some pictures so you can see the newest little memeber of our family!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Awwwwwww...I hadn't seen her awake yet! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her & hold her again!

Katie said...

how sweet! my mom & i think she looks like a little doll. =) pretty! i hope you are doing well, natalie!

Katie said...

ok i realized i didn't sign that comment....

love, katie thornton
=)
there ya go! now you know who i am! haha.